[nvda] Re: free virus scanners that work with nvda?

well the reason I like msse over all is that its tied with ms update.
And it delivers  99.9% acuracy.
THat means vertually almost no false alarms.
You don't even have to touch the control config.
The only issues I have found are things like having 3gb or more of programs in 1 place can sometimes make the folders look blank after scanning, or slow things down some. There is no mail protection either however its automated and needs no fiddling with. It does take a bit of your power but being that thats 1 program being the engine and an interface its quite good.
At 02:22 p.m. 22/03/2012 -0500, you wrote:
for me, I use MSSE as well when i'm on the laptop with NVDA, I also have it on the old desktop. i've hurd of another free anti virus scanner, but I don't know too much about it, think it's called, clam win or something like that, only thing with that is that you don't get a realtime protection like you would with MSSE or even AVG. Come talk with other NVDA users on irc.blufudge.net #NVDA
Use the following link with the code STOR-4NS3-DSCT to save 10% on Voices from nextup.com:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid?01265515