[nvda] Re: festival technical online demo with more voices

  • From: Olga <yakovleva.o.v@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:29:55 +0300

Hello everyone.

on the festival website there is a technical demo with more voices, go to
something like online technical demo with more voices and they got some really
nice UK voices on there that sound great. but, I don't know where to download
them from yet.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to download these voices. I don't know if Festival developers will ever make them available for all people. As far as I know, the voices can be provided only to other scientists doing research on speech synthesis.