[nvda] Re: featured on blindcool tech

Once again I have to say the following:

Laptop Keystroke documentation, is, missing!

NVDA+K is laptop keystroke for spelling a word using object navigation.
I noticed that the reviewer who was doing internet explorer was wanting to skip over the filter by feature?
i guess not understanding its usage.
And lastly, the same for Excel cells areas.
You press f2 to edit the cell, however you still type in the normal way.
Other than that, good review.
Any other comments guys?

shaun everiss wrote:
Hi all.
I was going through bct checking what if anything I had missed and found this
We are featured.
http://media.libsyn.com/media/bct/bct1398NVDADemo.mp3