[nvda] Re: emergency internet sensorship

Well, if it is serious, we should all listen. Buut the fact of it is,
I've been lookin' and nothin' has showed up, and there's always those
theory makers trying to scare us. If it gets too bad, we'll all just
riot and set it right.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid?01265515
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/