[nvda] emergency internet sensorship

:

Emergency!!  sensorship world wide!! The one place where we could all
be free to create and learn could be taken away if you do not listen
to "internet sensorship world wide" on youtube while its still up for
hits. After listening, I would encourage all who listened to spread
the word to as many people, as many webpoastings and email lists as
you can as soon as possible... We must show the goverment that we!
will! not! give! them!  our! rite!! v
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you
can because even a little can help a lot:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip