[nvda] Re: elloquence with NVDA

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:22:17 +1000

On 22/10/2009 4:10 AM, kendell clark wrote:
if telling people where to find eloquence is illegal
Yes, it is. To restate it once again: do not discuss it on this list.

Btw, I should also note at this point that this list is not run by NV Access, so we are not technically responsible for what transpires here. In fact, Mick and I do not have moderator access. However, I'm sure you understand that illegal activity really should not be discussed on a public forum like this, especially in an industry where legal battles are becoming more and more prevalent.

James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/