[nvda] Re: elloquence with NVDA

On 22/10/2009 4:10 AM, kendell clark wrote:
if telling people where to find eloquence is illegal
Yes, it is. To restate it once again: do not discuss it on this list.

Btw, I should also note at this point that this list is not run by NV Access, so we are not technically responsible for what transpires here. In fact, Mick and I do not have moderator access. However, I'm sure you understand that illegal activity really should not be discussed on a public forum like this, especially in an industry where legal battles are becoming more and more prevalent.

Jamie

Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/