[nvda] easy update system

  • From: "Brian Gaff" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brian Gaff" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:57:13 +0100

Just a thought, and there may well be problems with doing this, but if your snapshot updater could also update something like a podcast link for the latest version, one could always be sure to have a copy of the latest version without going to the web site. Certainly I have Juice running on a machine all the time I'm on and so this might go some way toward helping those too lazy to look.

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.