[nvda] easy update system

Just a thought, and there may well be problems with doing this, but if your snapshot updater could also update something like a podcast link for the latest version, one could always be sure to have a copy of the latest version without going to the web site. Certainly I have Juice running on a machine all the time I'm on and so this might go some way toward helping those too lazy to look.

:-)
Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.