[nvda] eSpeak on SAPI 5

Hello Mick and all

Until some weeks ago, I worked with the author of eSpeak, Jonathan
Dundington, to improve the Brazilian Portuguese voice.

He said that he would much like to get eSpeak working under Windows via
SAPI 5, but he doesn't know very well how to accomplish this.

At eSpeak web site, he wrote:

I've made an expertimental version of eSpeak which runs as a SAPI5 TTS
engine on Windows. This runs OK on my computer when I compile it, but
unfortunately I don't know
enough about Windows or its Registry to make an installer for it. So I
need help. The problems are explained in the ReadMe file in the download
at:
http://espeak.sourceforge.net/test/espeak-1.17l-win.zip

Since I don't also know how to do that, maybe you could contact he to
work on this project and in the future we could have an NVDA driver for
eSpeak.

Cheers,
Cleverson

http://www.kulgan.net/nvda/