[nvda] Re: eSpeak - Italian

--
Talksina
A navegar se impara, ma chi parte mona, torna mona.
ESpeak has many pronunciation errors, for example the r, the s and t, the f, and many other phonetic errors (wrong accents, etc)
About the errors:
when I try espeak edit executable it says:
Espeakedit Error
Failed to load phoneme data,
needs espeak-data/phontab,phondata,phonindex
OK
don't know how to react. i just regularly installed package. But, if you wish, let's write privately otherwise we could go off topic