[nvda] Re: don't like the new beta

Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes, I was trying to help him preserve it though so we could maybe see what
was in it.
sorry Brian - unless the developers really insist, i'm not going back to the 2009.1 beta. i thought i'd just about got on to an even keel using my computer only to be seriously disallusioned by that rechid beta. it was listening to the presenters of the blind cooltek cast saying how stable it was that made me diside to give it a go. if its any good to anyone, i still have the txt copy of the logue file in my docs folder. request it by email from: rron_ron@xxxxxxxxxxx - and i'll paste it in to a reply. cheers - Ron