To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:29 AM
Subject: [nvda] dasey with Open Office

've not done anything with this, and I've only read a couple of dasey books in my life, but for text based dasey support anyway the plug-in that was mentioned does exist as at least one lister mentioned.
(here is an excerpt.)
OpenOffice.org DAISY support
An Extension for exporting ODT to DAISY / DTBOOK is available here:
odt2dtbook OpenOffice.org Extension
External Links
The Accessibility Users' Wiki
Categorías: Article | Accessibility
snip
here is the url for the page on OO access that has this extension.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Accessibility

B. Henry
sigueme en twitter @BurtHenry
*para chatearcon AIM, Gtalko Yahoo
uso burt1iband aroba gmail.com
(o yahoo.com para yahoo messenger)
*me puedes encontrar en el Facebook tambièn

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong:

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong: