To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 8:30 AM
Subject: [nvda] crimestoppers australia website and NVDA

Hi there.
I am having great trouble navigating this part of the crimestoppers victoria website.
http://www.vic.crimestoppers.com.au/cs/help_solve_crime.jsp.
Some links don't read properly in firefox 3.6.12 with the current nvda 2010.2 version.
Does this need to be fixed by NVDA or the crimestoppers website webmaster?
Thanks.

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong:

Your continued donations help keep NVDA going strong: