[nvda] Re: cobra

  • From: "Brian Gaff" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:45:06 +0100

Yes, I was talking to the UK distributors about this only the other day, Pamtrad, I'm still not clear what its actually doing. It mentions pdf, but in my view, if access is allowed there is no need for ocr, but inf on the other hand it can read protected pdf, then they will soon have the wrath of Adobe on their heads from past experience in this area.

What are these lumps of text you copy about for, could not get my head around it.

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>