To: "nvda email list" <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:03 PM
Subject: [nvda] cobra

hi,
just wanted to let you know there's a new screen reader available called cobra. to read its manual go to www.baum.de/cobra/help . it would be cool if someday the OCR feature could also be implemented into NVDA.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net Buy accessible Ubuntu Linux computers at: www.system76.com