[nvda] Re: cell phone access for free

pls streams don't work yet. Maybe there's an app that will do that and maybe not. The thing is, I asked accessibility@xxxxxxxxx to check over those apps and copy the ones that are VoiceOver accessible to an VoiceOver accessibility category in the apps store and got a thank you for my suggestion. The pls streams work just fine on my mac mini though, it's just the iPhone that doesn't yet do them.

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Mohammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

hello.

not too sure we are on topic here. but I had to write. you say:
"nvda does better than narater!"

lets be thankful here. NVDA is, in fact, much better than commercial screen readers that have been around since I knew computers! comparing it to something so inferior harms it.

thanks.
Mohammed.

On 6/10/2009 3:06 AM, shaun everiss wrote:
 well at least apple are doing something decent.
 actually its not to late, they do take a while to do this but at least
 they are doing it.
 ms has mostly crap, narater is nothing but crap nvda does better than
 narater!
 And if its anything to judge that actual apple os on apple systems then
 most things will work.

All The Best,
Mohammed Al-shar'