[nvda] Re: admin: Eloquence

actually, I don't know either. Was going to ask that, but you beat me to it.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: admin: Eloquence

What do you mean by PeNVDA?
Sorry I'm new to the list.
Thanks1

Chase
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:03:02 +1000, James Teh wrote:

Hi all,

I am going to ask once again that Eloquence and ViaVoice not be discussed on this list unless you have a copy which can legally be used with NVDA. (Currently, this would only be true if you have purchased PeNVDA.) Whatever your personal opinions, the general legal consensus is that it is not legal otherwise, and illegal activity cannot be discussed on this list. Thank you.

--
James (Jamie) Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx