To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: admin: Eloquence

what is PENvda?
At 01:03 PM 16/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,

I am going to ask once again that Eloquence and ViaVoice not be
discussed on this list unless you have a copy which can legally be
used with NVDA. (Currently, this would only be true if you have
purchased PeNVDA.) Whatever your personal opinions, the general
legal consensus is that it is not legal otherwise, and illegal
activity cannot be discussed on this list. Thank you.

--
James (Jamie) Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx