[nvda] Re: accessible bible software

Yay, this is what I was looking for! it allows me to save the location
of my bookmarks, it allows me to perform a say all, I can browse
through the dictionaries and notes, this is an amazing piece of
software and what I was looking for! its a simple but quite amusing
piece of software, ah and the best of all it contains the King james
version. pretty nice.
Blessings