[nvda] Re: about the new service

Hi Mike,
unfortunately, there is no possibility to do this in portable version.
I hope, that it will be implemented in near future.
Regards
Matej

Dne 24.5.2009 22:10, mike napsal(a):
Hi, I have been away for a few weeks. After updating nvda, I see it can now
work with the login screen. Good job. Will this also work with the portable
version once it has been started and you log out?
Mike.