  From: cris
  To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:51 PM
  Subject: [nvda] a question about nvda and skype.

  Hello folks,
  I am using nvda on windows vista, and use it with skype 3.5.  My question is:
 what is the best way to have NVDA access the menus of skype?  I know it has no
problem reading the members lists,  and it does a good job reading text chats.
but when it comes to accessing menus i am in complete loss.  That makes it
impossible for me to initiate text chats, or to send files etc.  Any advice?

  Cheers,
  Cris