[nvda] Re: Z-machine Interpreters

I find it works quite well for me, and depending on specific game, typing
something like either help or info normally tells me more than enough.  Jacob

-original message-
Subject: [nvda] Re: Z-machine Interpreters
From: "Michael Feir" <michael.feir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/05/2009 14:04

Winfrotztts doesn't provide good access to built-in help, hints and other
material. Also, you can't review text easily. It's better than nothing but
far from ideal.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com