[nvda] Re: Z-machine Interpreters

Ah, my bad. Try now.
http://download.webbie.org.uk/Adventure.msi

Now I'm sober, here are some instructions for this pretty
dysfunctional prototype:
The program shortcut is Start Menu, All programs, Adventure Games.
Start the program. Hit File and Open and select one of the Z-Machine
files in the program folder to load. You have to restart the program
to load a new file.
There are two text areas, one showing output and one for your input.
You can turn on/off speech - speaks only the output, not your input -
in the Options menu and switch voice and speed. You can hear the
output window read out by pressing Control and R.
Saving and loading games isn't supported because it isn't supported in
the code I got for the ZMachine support.

Best wishes,
Alasdair