[nvda] Re: Working with Trac (Re: Re: To all list members)

Tomas Valusek wrote:
tickets? Very "intuitive" (laugh).
:) Well, I guess they wanted a name that included many things. Bugzilla calls them all bugs, but a feature request is not a bug. Some trackers call them "issues", which is my preferred term, but I guess a "task" is not technically an "issue". Ticket is a generic term for all of those, although it is less intuitive initially. The term "ticket" can also mean an appropriate or desired item.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx