[nvda] Re: Working with Trac (Re: Re: To all list members)

Hi Allan,
Allan Wong wrote:
i try to register, but it still can't let me log-in, why?
Somehow, you have two entries in the trac password file. I'm not sure how this happened, but it has probably caused some problems. I can delete one or both of the etnries if you like and see what happens.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx