[nvda] Re: Working with Trac (Re: Re: To all list members)

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:50:04 +1000

Tomas Valusek wrote:
just a suggestion. If I click View tickets on Trac, I get page with heading Available reports. So what about talking about reports all teh time and don't konfuse people with "tickets"?
Reports are not tickets. Reports include a list of tickets with given criteria. You could say a report is a dynamic collection of tickets. In later versions of Trac, they remove reports in favour of the new trac query system. The query stuff is a bit easier to use, so I might actually just disable reports altogether and make view tickets use queries.

James Teh
Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx