[nvda] Re: Windows Vista and NVDA

I just won't by vista for as long as I can, the audio drivers suck and they're delayed a ton with any synth! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:53 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Windows Vista and NVDA

I personally if I get windows vista will turn off all that security stuff. I prefer to have control over my computer, and not letting the machine dictate to me what is secure and not secure.
that's why antivirus and spyware removers exist.

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: kutztownstudent