[nvda] What's blocking NVDA from starting?

Hi List members ken here new to the list.  I was directed here by  someone
on the graphic user interface list of NFB.  I was using NVDA and  just
getting the knack when one day for no reason NVDA wouldn't start.  I
uninstalled
it since I thought it may have been a defective copy.  When I  got a new
copy the same thing happened.  I will hear the NVDA start sound,  then almost
immediately a windows error sound then the NVDA shutdown  sound.  This tells
me something in windows is not letting NVDA run.   It Ran before though.
Do any of you know what's going and what I may have  to change on the
machine.  This is the latest version.  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.