[nvda] Re: What Are you interested in?

Jamie,

I am more familiar with BRLTTY and I'm sure it has drivers for almost
every braille display in existence. You can download liblouis from
http://www.jjb-software.com . It has Grade 2 support for most languages
that use Grade 2. It also handles 16-bit Unicode and the Nemeth Code for
Braille Mathematics. Other math codes will be handled as soon as
translation tables are mede up. There are several ports to Win32, and
making one is easy.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.