[nvda] What Are you interested in?

How about if each of us tells their interest in NVDA? I am interested in
providing braille support. My plan is to use the drivers for all the
braille displays covered by BRLTTY for basic braille support and to use
the liblouis library for contracted braille. These drivers and the
library are written in C. There will also be a higher-level Python
module for braille support.

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your continued support of NVDA.