To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 7:00 PM
Subject: [nvda] Using Open office with the registry patch.

Hi all,

I have now installed open office version 3.0 on 3 computers and tried to
use Jamie's reg file with no success!

I note that when you install open office after installing the access
bridge that when I run the reg file it asks me do you want to do this I
say yes.

I then bring open office up and then it just seems to sit there and do
nothing I loose all speech!!  I then have to get the help of my daughter
if I close the screen reader down ant bring open office up it takes a
while to load but then I can get some help with the license screen and
then have to go into tools and switch the accessibility on.

Hope we can get open office working without having to get some sighted help!

I think it's not a bad suite of programs maybe not as snappy as the ms
suite but for a small donation it's a good deal.

Thanks for any help in advance by the way I have tried this on 2 vista
PC's and 1 xp home net book.
Kevin Cussick