To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Using NVDA with QT Applications

I wonder whether you're using the latest version of VLC. The one I have appears to be 1.0.2, which seems very accessible. There have been other versions that are not so good, and I've gone back to older versions when those appeared, but this one seems fine, including things like the Preferences dialogue.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ravi V.S." <Ravivssl@xxxxxxxxxxx>