[nvda] Re: Using NVDA with QT Applications

One more thing:
You should be running at least NVDA 2009.1beta1, which contains the work arounds I mentioned.

On 20/10/2009 8:39 PM, James Teh wrote:
Hi.

It is true that NVDA uses MSAA and IAccessible2 whenever it is provided.
Unfortunately, there are some bugs and quirks in QT's MSAA
implementation that cause some problems. (Note that QT does not yet
support IAccessible2.) I have tried to work around these where I can in
NVDA, but there are some issues that I am unable to resolve without
changes to QT.

If you could provide some more specific information about what is not
working and what you expected instead, I might be able to help you further.

Jamie

Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/