To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 12:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Using NVDA to install Windows 7

I will give very brief instructions on the procedure here.
1. Create a new partician. If you're going to install it as your only os skip this step. 2. Stick the windows 7 cd in your drive from with in your other version of windows. 3. Follow the instructions. When your computer reboots, nvda can't help you but press windows u then alt n to start narrator. Note: you either need a external device or your sound card must be natively recognized by windows. 4. Follow the instructions given by narrator and you will be in windows 7 where you can install nvda. I did this with jaws but as long as nvda will read the screens in the first part of the install, it should work.
Haden