To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] Unknown characters read as question marks

Hi,
Is this a known problem:
When going to the date field of a file in Windows 7 file explorer, NVDA says between the date information several question marks.

Jürg

freundlich grüsst
Jürg Cathomas

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA
Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista

Jürg Cathomas
EDV-Berater
conseiller en informatique

Gutenbergstr. 40b