  From: ron nuttall
  To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:08 AM
  Subject: [nvda] UK only - BBC I-player - S O S

  Hi gang

  Does anyone out their in good old merry England or the rest of the UK for
that matter know how to dig programs out of the bbc radio i-player witha view
to actually listening to them?

  Unfortunately, my two pieces of third party software have let me down.
  I've dug programs out of the i-player before, but, because its so convoluted,
i always manage to forget how i did it.
  When i click on a program, it takes me to something called: "i-player
console" and in the past its gone on to play the program.
  I failed to listen to: CD review on radio 3, drama on 3, and the food program
on radio 4.
  However, i'm pleased to say, that Speak-on came up trumps when i typed drama
on 3 in to the search box, and i got to listen to the food program by going to
the radio 4 home page, then programs, then the food program and clicking the
listen now link - but i've tried everything i can think of and still can't
listen to Cd review on radio 3.
  My Accessible in Webb-ie i-player has seaced working - when i clik on a
program, after a short pause, i hear the message: international website report
button, one of seven.
  I find a play button when i press tab, but it doesn't work - instead, it
dumps me in a dialogue inviting me to upgrade to internet explorer version
eight.
  Eventually, i did as i was bid and tabd through to except the upgrade - that
hasn't worked iether as i still get the same message about the international
website button.
  I use Firefox as my default browser, when its not bissy crashing, it works
quite well.
  If you can help this i-player addict, i'd be ever so grateful.
  Cheers - Ron