[nvda] Trying to track down a strange problem

Hard to figure this one out, in much the same way as my IE voice loss, I have also noticed this happening at random times in normal, ie non IE use, and the only answer seems to be to close it blind and restart nvda again.

When you colse it though its not obvious if its closed as no sound is given.

Its really irritating as I cannot get it to do it to order and it affects three seperate installations.

Anyone else found this? If not then it might just be some other software on my systems that is the cause.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.