To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Translation Succeeded

Hi Mick,
Michael Curran wrote:
I am fine with changing 'NonVisual Desktop Access' to 'NVDA' for both the window name and the start message. I guess we all call it NVDA so, I suppose that is what it should be called.
I'd still include the full name in the about message, though:
NVDA
Nonvisual Desktop Access
 Not sure how we'd do that in translation. Maybe:
NVDA
Nonvisual Desktop Access (insert translation here)
Btw, should the strings in versionInfo.py be marked for translation?

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jabber: jteh@xxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: jcs_teh
To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message to:
nvda-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kulgan.net/nvda/