To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: [nvda] Translation Succeeded

Jamie and Mick

It's working fine here now, thank you. The error was that I forgot to
change language from enu to ptb in nvda.ini.

There is however some messages that was not translatable. For example,
when at Windows Explorer browsing the folders and files list with the
vertical arrows, NVDA says for example, "21 of 45". This middle "of"
should also be translated, but I didn't find it while translating
messages.pot.

Another non translated message is the NVDA window title, which shows the
English title "Non Visual Desktop Access".

Could you please schedule it all for the next revisions?

Many thanks once more, now I may already generate NVDA binaries with
language set to Brazilian Portuguese for brazilian people to use it.

Cheers,
Cleverson
-----Mensagem Original----- De: "James Teh" <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>