To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] The Pico synth again

OK can anyone tell me why my pico is now only saying words one letter at a time instead of reading them? I'm not aware of having changed anything.

Brian

bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Gaff's other account.

Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you can because even a little can help a lot:
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip