[nvda] Re: The Pico synth again

  • From: "Brian Gaff" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:48:01 +0100

PS American and spanish work right its only uk english that wont!

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Gaff Lineone downstairs" <bgaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>