[nvda] Thd weird pdf saga.

Well, I have now seemingly got version 9 working on a couple of machines properly by a reinstall. I hate mysteries though, and of course one cannot rule out that it may do odd things again. On one machine though, the only Intel chipped one, the only way to clear the problem seems to beto use version 7. No idea why. Its a Pentium 4 and I have had a few problems with it with sound editors in the past, needing what they describe as alternative floating point code.

No, I'm no wiser either.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.