[nvda] Re: System tray question.

Mark Driesenga wrote:
Well, apparently they must have done something with that version, but I should have specified that I'm using r1437 of the 0.5 branch.
If I recall correctly, the system tray (or toolbar, to be more general) work around never got merged into the 0.5 branch. At this stage, it never will. If you care, the details of the problem and work around are documented here:
http://trac.nvda-project.org/ticket/10
Unfortunately, we may have to revert this change and find another way. The problem with moving the mouse as we are doing is that it messes up toolbars for mouse users while NVDA is loaded. We may have to resort to a system tray list such as that used in other screen readers. I'm personally not too happy about this, but unfortunately, Windows toolbars are stupid and are affected by the mouse.

Jamie

Email: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.jantrid.net/
MSN Messenger: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx