[nvda] Re: SpeechHub: A new cross platform TTS server

So I would need to install speech hub first right??

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nvda-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Isaac Porat
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 2:19 PM
To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda] Re: SpeechHub: A new cross platform TTS server

Sorry, I sent you the previous email partly finished by mistake.
At present it all comes as a package.  I don't know about the response in
Microsoft Speech Platform but the SpeechHub interface is a lot faster than
SAPI5 (of course SAPI in SH itself is slow because
SAPI5 is slow).
So picotts and espeak in SAPI5 are slower than the drivers for SH which uses
caching techniques to speed things up.
If you insist to remove voices from the standard installation, please
contact me off list and I will tell you how.

speakon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Isaac