[nvda] Re: SpeechHub: A new cross platform TTS server

Hi Brian

SH has a log file of its own in Windows 7 it is at:
C:\users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\SpeechHub\SpeechServer\log.txt

The part that appears in the NVDA log file are logs errors generated by the SH plugin.

You are welcome to send me directly any errors so as not to take too much of this list time at:
speakon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Isaac

On 06/02/2012 15:22, Brian's Mail list account BY wrote:
It looks like something has terminated in nvda that speech hub was using to me. Incidentally, is there some explanation of what the log entries that speech hub generates actually mean?
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-