[nvda] Re: Speech of NVDA

In my last message, I spoke of the control insert g menu.  I should have
said the control insert g dialog. the item you open with insert n is a
menu, and I correctly described it in my last message. Items like the
control insert g dialog are provided for convenience. They don't provide
anywhere near as many settings as the NVDA dialog which is one reason I
say that such short cuts should be learned after you really know the
program, not before.  This should probably be stated near the beginning of
the manual as well.

Gene