[nvda] Re: Some German localization issues

On 20/11/2008 2:52 AM, Harmony Mortimer wrote:
I don't particularly like the espeak voice built into nvda, so love it
when you can change the voices. I use the Scansoft Daniel voice on mine.
Please start a new thread; this is not related to this topic at all.

Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/