[nvda] Re: Scrolling in NVDA

On 16/12/2008 7:44 PM,  brian gafff (Line One) wrote:
With regard to tickets etc, I think it has to be said that a lot of
those who might like to report bugs are not comfortable with that
system, whereas of course the writers are. Ithink that reporting it here
and then being asked the important questions to know answers to can make
it easier for those not knowledgable or who might not feel comfortable
reporting via tickets, more apt to report problems.
I understand and accept that some people are not comfortable reporting detailed bugs due to inexperience/lack of technical knowledge. However, if this is the case, such people need ot realise that we may not be able to fix these bugs. We can do our best, but we often need to be able to reproduce the bug to have a chance of fixing it. I'm not saying that people shouldn't report these issues on the list. I am saying that if they do and they can't reproduce them, they need to accept that we may not be able to fix it; we can only do our best given the information we have.

Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.jantrid.net/