[nvda] Re: SV: Re: new synthesizer for NVDA!

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:52:02 +0100

Who are you talking to?

I didn't say I new how to do it I think it's a bit hard on the nvda devs to say if this doesn't get included they will quit nvda but if they want to do this then OK.

But I do think we should have an alternative and not just be stuck with espeak, I use it as my default synthe but like most users when I first heard it I thought it was very robotic.

But I have got used to using it and now I like it and use at 100% it's light wait and very good in UK English.
All The Best
Kevin Cussick
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you
can because even a little can help a lot:
NVDA with display hooks: