[nvda] Re: SV: Re: new synthesizer for NVDA!

Who are you talking to?

I didn't say I new how to do it I think it's a bit hard on the nvda devs to say if this doesn't get included they will quit nvda but if they want to do this then OK.

But I do think we should have an alternative and not just be stuck with espeak, I use it as my default synthe but like most users when I first heard it I thought it was very robotic.

But I have got used to using it and now I like it and use at 100% it's light wait and very good in UK English.
--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick