[nvda] Re: SV: Re: new synthesizer for NVDA!

with out experimentation, more than just a sample, it's hard to know what synth one would want anyway. As I've mentioned before on this, and I think in synth speech group that a list of links to synth pages is a good idea, but it's hardly something for NVDA dev ppl to do. I'll remind ppl if they are interested in this or anything else regarding synthetic speech aps, voices, and such that we just started a group to discuss these topics.

Write me off list, or go to
Homepage:

http:/  /groups.google.com/group/speech-for-nvda-and-moore?hl=en
If you have any problems signing up, mail me and I'll do it for you.
Burt

On 6/5/2010 8:26 café, Kevin Cussick wrote:
Hi,

I agree with you when installing nvda if there was a dialog asking if
you wanted to install another synte if you do then it would take you to
a page and install the synthes you select.
Remember that open source software is community supported! Please donate if you
can because even a little can help a lot:
http://nvdasd.webra-system.sk/
NVDA with display hooks:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3349789/display%20model%20snapshots.zip