[nvda] Re: Problems with NVDA and HP laptop

Yes all you have to do is type the word mouse into the search field
after pressing the start menu key then it should be the first thing on
the list simply called mouse so press enter on it, then it will come
up with a dialog saying if you want to connect to a pointing mouse or
something similar just say no then you'll be placed in the general tab
shift tab once to verify you're on the general tab then navigate to
the devices tab and select the only item available to disable the
sanaptics mouse touch pad then tab to disable and press ok then apply
then ok in order for it to take effect. Hope this helps.