[nvda] Re: Problem with reading articles on web sites

I don't particularly mind having the links read as well but what I do
find annoying is that NVDA stops reading when it gets to a word that has
an embedded link. If it could read this word or set of word even if it
reads the embedded links as well that would be fine as long as it
continues reading. Thanks.