To: <nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Problem with reading articles on web sites

It makes much more sense to learn to use things like the find command and the move by headings command and the skip blocks of links commands and becoming skilled at workind directly with the web page in these ways before using something that takes you completely out of the page with an entirely different structure. Things like links lists and elements lists should not be used until the person learning to use the Internet is thoroughly knowledgeabe and skilled at working with the page in direct ways.

Gene
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>